Saturday, February 14, 2009

Is it really Valentine's Day?

I didn't mean to quit blogging so abruptly. All of the sudden there was just so much to do. I painted, packed and unpacked, went to Wyoming for some Tamara-Time, applied for jobs, had an interview, got an offer (I think), took some adoption classes, made Baklava twice, sent my sister to China, sent Bryce back to Vietnam (and got him back home again safe and sound), went to the theatre (Memphis was amazing)... and I realized last night, when I got up for my habitual bathroom break around two o'clock, and bumped into my familiar table and chairs, that I'm home. It was a happy safe feeling that nearly overwhelmed me in my semi-sleeping state. I had to go straight back to bed. Then I didn't wake up until 8:15. So, all in all, things have been going pretty well.

5 comments:

Honeycombs said...

When will I get to see you again?

KPackard said...

Andie--thank you for your comment on my blog, you are so sweet! And really, I would have been more skeptical had it not been for what I learned from you. You are awesome!

It looks like you have been having lots of fun and keeping very busy--what a fabulous agenda. We miss you!

Bonnie Weeks said...

I heard you guys are going for another adventure in the fall. Tell us about it? Also, adoption? Are you guys going to be adopting sometime soon? I've missed reading your blog.

I'm glad you've been able to finally have a home. I can imagine it's a nice feeling after your last adventure. As fun as it is to travel and experience new things, I love to come "home".

Jo Lynn said...

Yeah, you posted! Wow, you guys have done so much and seriously, you better elaborate on all the things you posted about?????

We miss you and it's good to hear things are going so well!

Aida said...

oooh job offer... cool let us know when you get a chance.