Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Enzo!


Do you remember this little guy? Today he turns two.


He's pretty busy these days tackling his sister and throwing dinosaurs but, luckily for me he hasn't lost his snuggling skills. We're not marking the occasion very well since he's home alone with me and Lena. I tried to sing Happy Birthday to him but got shut down. He wanted "Twinkle Twinkle" instead. I did give him some brownies with banana. I think he appreciated that at least.

We also want to send birthday wishes to Enzo's special birthday buddy. Happy Birthday Chaka!

4 comments:

Corri said...

Happy Birthday Enzo! That second photo is so cute. My first thought was, "Oh-- a little tiny Titus. How darling!" I'd never noticed such a strong resemblance before.

Chaka said...

Good day for a birthday...the beginning of summer. It doesn't seem like summer is anywhere near here though. Gray..cool...rain..wind. In Banga it's probably hot, muggy, still. Anyway, a beautiful summer is just around the corner. Enzo, you are so adorable. I can hardly wait till I get to snuggle you too.

Honeycombs said...

Happy Birthday Enzo. We will have a big birthday party for you as soon as you get back here.

KPackard said...

Happy Birthday, Enzo! I do remember when he was so small--it's always amazing to see how much kids grow. And I agree with Corri, he does look a lot like his big brother.

Andie, I hope we get to see pictures of your beautiful purchases from the bazaar. I love saris--enjoy them!