Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lots of Family

Lena and her great grandpa taking each other for a walk.

In the course of our lives we have repeatedly made decisions based on the desire to be closer to our families. It was never too difficult a decision since we're lucky to be related to some of the coolest people on the planet. Over the past few weeks the better part of every day has been spent with aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents in a maelstrom of activity. Today, we said goodbye to the last of our family leaving for home out of town. I'm sad our month of family is coming to a close...

...but it's not even dark and the babies are tucked in

...Bryce took Titus and Maggie out for a paddle

...and I'm online

I think I can get used to this too.

3 comments:

What I Did Today said...

That is such a precious picture. I'm so glad there are more little people in nursery now. :)

Jo Lynn said...

What a great picture, I love it! Family sure is a blessing and how fun for your kids to be surrounded by cousins!!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

So Happy for you guys, it looks like a bit of heaven!!