Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fruit Fun

This is what we got up to the other day after Titus went to the market and came home with a ton of fruit. He just went out for a few things but came home with a watermelon, apples, persimmons, oranges, and bananas. The ladies there didn't want to give him change so they loaded him up with fruit. We have a calendar with pictures by that French guy who makes all the fruit people and the kids were inspired. I think they were pretty happy with the way it turned out.

4 comments:

Vera said...

Love the fruit creatures. I also enjoy reading about all of your adventures!

Jo Lynn said...

So creative, they look just like the ones on the internet, I guess we could call them professionals. I'm glad you guys found a theme park, the picture of you guys in the ferris wheel looks awfully high up there. Scary...

KPackard said...

That is so awesome! Very creative and super cute.

Chaka said...

Andra, I am enjoying you blog so much. You have a real flair for this sort of thing. It's terrific to see the pictures as well as read the stories. What an adventure. Love the fruit sculpture. I'll have to try something like that with Cass and Iota.