Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just Kidding!

Not me. I wasn't just kidding. That's really what happened. Then the next day Bryce went down to have a chat and they apologized for their hasty decision and asked us to stay. So, I guess they were just kidding.

Only it wasn't that funny.

Thanks for all of the support through that time of domicile ambiguity. I really appreciate the understanding and offers of hit men and such. For a while, part of me wanted to just make a clean break and avoid unpredicatble mind-changing landlords. But, in the hope that someone will give us a break when we're in our eighties, we decided to stay.

There was also the fact that we love it here and really really want to stay. We've been trying to enjoy ourselves and are well on our way to taking everything in our easy western lifestyle for granted. Just look at all that grass!


So, now it's official. We are again residents of Vashon Island. You are very welcome to visit ANYTIME. Come see the view out the living room window.

5 comments:

LollyGirl said...

i love you andra and think you're hilarious!! i'm so glad they changed their minds and that you're humble enough to stay!! enjoy...

Corri said...

Hooray!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

I am smiling big for you!

jessica said...

I would say not funny either! Well, I'm glad it worked out in your favor!

Jo Lynn said...

Okay, who are these people??? Who does that seriously? I'm so glad you are staying and I'm glad they came to their senses! It truly sounds like a piece of heaven and I bet your kids are loving the family and room to play in. You have to post more pictures..please!!! Happy Birthday to Titus!