Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our New Neighbors

The guest house has been innundated with people this week. Most of the new people at the guest house are lecturers from other universities who are here for a huge badminton tournament. We even met the defending champs from last year's doubles competition. They are a loud boisterous bunch who are especially happy (and perhaps a little tipsy) after a big win. Titus and Maggie will even talk to them, which is huge, since they usually pretend not to understand people when they speak to them in English (of course, sometimes they really don't understand). The best thing about having these badminton guys here is that one of them loves to sing and is really good at it. He sings constantly and, after two days, I'm still not tired of it. Who knew how great badminton was?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Badmitton...who would have thought! It is nice to keep up on how you guys are doing as well. It sounds like it is a adventure to remember :)

Jo Lynn said...

Yeah for new neighbors, that's awesome. Andie, I hope you don't think I'm mad about your comment, I just thought it was funny. That's the only down fall about communicating through the internet. I love the picture of Bryce and Enzo in the sunset, so gorgeous!

Ixchelle said...

This reminds me of my neighbors playing their electric guitar at 1 am. Miss you.

KPackard said...

I love badminton! Do you get to play any? Do you get to watch the pros duke it out? Have fun and enjoy the singing!

Bonnie Weeks said...

"Singing Badmitton" sounds like a good title for your book.