Saturday, December 13, 2008

HCMC

We've headed south for our last week in Vietnam. To the great metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon). My first impression is that this town has got it going on! The lights, the traffic, the swanky shops. I'm amazed and overwhelmed.

We spent the afternoon doing some child pleasing activities. A rock climbing wall, a swimming pool, a dinner with food they actually liked, and finally a small amusement park. I don't think they mind that we came after all. Enzo is exhausted. I think we're going to settle in for a quiet night with a movie before we start again tomorrow.

Here is where I publicly admit that we have bought bootlegged movies while here. I feel a little guilty sometimes. But since they usually don't work my guilt is somewhat passified.

Sorry no pictures. I forgot to bring the card reader for my cell phone camera. Dang.

3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

You are too funny Andie, shame on you for breaking the law!!!!!

KPackard said...

I can't believe that you are already finished with your stay there! I'm glad you've had fun and enjoyed yourselves. And the place you're at now...sounds like fun!

{Erica} said...

Bootlegged videos...you can bet I'd have a bunch of those coming back with me! I'm such a rebel.