Friday, December 12, 2008

Signs

You can tell this sign would be important in an emergency. The guy is obviously in a hurry (look at that stride). I kinda felt like running out the door just looking at this.

This was a fun list of rules to read at a hotel. The second one says, "Do not take with guns, explosive, drug and other banned things, animals and bad-smell food stuff also get no permission." Words to live by in this unfortunate day and age.

It was hard to explain to our friend why we thought this sign was funny. To us it sounded like if you are wearing shorts it's better to just take them off right now before going inside the pagoda.
Luckily none of us were wearing shorts.

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

I'm totally laughing right now. On our honey moon in Jamaica they had very similar signs that said if you drink and drive you will DIE with stick figure pictures. They had so many different signs and the honesty of the signs were really funny! Thanks for that post!

{Erica} said...

Bet and I sure got a kick out of this post. Take some more pictures like this please!

p.s. Elf always conjurs up great memories of you as well. Remember how hard we were laughing?

APKH said...

these are very funny..........

Carrie G said...

I think I will start telling Lucy- "you get no permission", instead of "no". It sounds so final.

So today Chris asked me if I'd be interested in moving to Bangladesh. I told him that if you guys move there, then we can move there. So let us know.

Congrats on doing Vietnam in style.