Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Computer Problems

We have had pretty inconsistent internet access since we've been here. The lovely people at the guest house did install a wireless router for our use but, unfortunately, no workit. Double unfortunately, the cable we can use in the lobby area only works sometimes. What I'm trying to say is I'm so very sorry that I'm not keeping in better contact with everyone. I haven't been able to check my email for about a week. For some reason I have been able to post blogs for the past few days but I can't view the blog itself. Here's to hoping this actually gets on that world wide web somewhere. I hope to be able to use the internet in Bryce's office tomorrow, although he tells me that yahoo still might not work. Until then, here's Maggie with her sand drawing of friends she used to be able to play with. Titus drew pictures of pikachu and bulbasaur.s

4 comments:

Ixchelle said...

We miss you maggie & titus!

Jo Lynn said...

So I'm amazed you seem to think you have nothing exciting to talk about, because your blog is by far the most exciting blog I've read. I had a bunch of girls from the ward over the other day and we all sat and discussed your blog in great detail, and of course how much we miss you!!!! I can't get over the black teeth, your food stories and most of all your children being abducted. I'm am truly enjoying all your posts...

buffymom 3 said...

I love your blog! Brevin had his birthday party on Saturday--I think it was the first one without Titus since you moved to Davis--and Titus was the first person he wanted to send an invitation to! Lindie talks about Maggie and wonders why we just can't go to Davis to see her. Having the kids read this blog keeps us all connected to your family. Stephanie

buffymom 3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.