Friday, September 19, 2008

No Worries

Please don’t worry that my children are in danger of being abducted on a daily basis. When I say that people try to take them I mean that they pick them up and walk around with them. Sometimes they take them across the street or down the street to their stall, but they’ve never gone farther than that. I’m pretty sure it’s an innocent diversion. When I asked our English speaking friend she said that they were trying to help me do my shopping without having to take care of the children at the same time (like Ikea!). She thought it was a great idea. I promise to be vigilant. Please don’t worry.

2 comments:

me said...

I miss you, Andie! I can hear your voice while I'm reading, which is awesome, and mentally disturbing.

About the kidnapping:
One time during trick-or-treating at Solano Park, Irene (she was about 3 at the time) went upstairs to knock on a door while we stayed down below and in front of our building (we were only 1 building apart, and in SP, that's not far away at all). The sweet (I'm assuming!) Asian people "ooo"d and "ahhh"d at her, then picked her up and went inside their apartment. Needless to say, I was a little freaked out.

I can't imaging having to feel like that EVERY DAY!!!

I'm glad you guys are having a great time. I loved reading your blog (so far, anyway). :)

me said...

Oh, that was me, Rachel G., by the way. If you were still wondering. Which you probably weren't.