Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Official


A big shout out to all of the recent grads! Bryce walked in June but got the email today that his dissertation was complete and all of the random forms had been successfully received. It was addressed to Dr. Battisti. We were ridiculously excited. Here is an official pic from last June.
We learned today that the toads the kids have been so excited about are actually poisonous. Interesting. Poisonous skin they say. I'm mostly sad they won't be able to play with them now that we know. They really had a good time with those toads. Now that I think about it I'm not sure what the effects of the poison could be. I suppose I had better ask.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

I love how Maggie is gripping Enzo's foot in the picture. Awesome!

Ixchelle said...

Congratulations Dr. Batisti! Thanks for the phone call maggie. We Miss you.